Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Beach.

Hey Friends!

One of my favorite places to go near where I live is the beach, I live about 25 minutes from it. I especially really like to go during the fall and winter because it's pretty much deserted. There are no people around so you really get to just relax and look at God's beautiful creation. This weekend I decided to go and took some pictures to share with you guys!



\















Keep in mind there was a hurricane brewing when these were taken so thats why the beach is so eroded!










I wanted to share with you guys my happy place. Leave a comment down below if where you go just to relax and enjoy life. Also, do you like my posts to be kind of artsy like this one or do you prefer posts with more words? Let me know!

See ya!
   -Em

No comments:

Post a Comment