Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Been a Hot Minute

Hey Friends! 

Wow its been a hot minute since I last posted. Lets see last I talked you it was July and a lot has happened since then... a lot. In this post I'll give you a quick rundown on what I've been doing for the past few months.

- I started my Junior year of high school (which is bad as everyone says). 
I'm taking:

    • H. American History 2
    • H. Chemistry
    • H. Math 3
    • AP Psych
    • APES

- I also quit my job a couples of weeks ago. I was working a Bojangles and honestly I just had too much going on between school and church and not enough time for sleep.

- I got a new computer! Before I was sharing with my parents and it just wasn't cutting it. Luckily I saved the majority of my money from my job this summer so I was able to purchase a MacBook Air when school started. And let me tell you, it has came in handy sooo many times. 

- I'm now volunteering in the nursery every other Sunday at my church and it is so much fun! Granted there are some that come in and cry the whole time, but I can't really complain; I was the same way. 

I wanted to put up a quick post just to explain to you all where I've been and whats been going on. I feel as if when I first started this blog I never fully committed to making it work, but I promise for real this time that I'm actually going to start posting regularly. I don't know how often but it will be at least once a week. To me I would rather put up a post that I am proud of than just to put up a post to put one up so I am choosing quality over quantity for now on. I am super excited about my next post, which will be up on Sunday so stay tuned!

See ya!
    -Em

No comments:

Post a Comment