Wednesday, June 10, 2015

About Me: Emily Marie

Hey friends! My name is Emily, the creator of this blog!

I live in North Carolina  and I love to read, bake, go to the beach, watch movies, and hang out with friends! When you first meet me I might come off as a little shy and standoffish but that's just because its hard for me to open up to people ( which I hope this blog will help me with ). I am currently 16, about to get my license, and just got my first ever job a few weeks ago.

I made this blog to share my thoughts with you all. These thoughts may include anything from beauty, fashion, my faith ( I'm a Christian ), food, or just random life things.

Please follow me on this blog and all my social media so you are updated every time I put up a post, which is Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday!


( I also have another blog called Em & Livs which you should totally go check out and follow)


See ya!
        - Em

No comments:

Post a Comment