Sunday, June 14, 2015

W O R D S.

Hey Friends! Today I'm going to be talking about a topic I feel pretty strongly about words.

This was said by one of my favorite christian rappers, Andy Mineo in his song: Still Bleeding. I started listening to this artist about a year ago and I still think about this lyric to this day. 

Sometimes its easy to get caught up in the moment and use our words with a negative connotation attached to it. But whats the good in that? 

Ephesians 4:29 says this: "Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out  of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift."

When we speak we need to remember that our words are heard and they affect people. Now here's the choice, are you going to build them up, or tear them down with what you say?


I hope you guys liked this type of post! I have a bunch of quotes and sayings that I think really gives you a new perspective on things.
 Leave me a comment down below what your favorite quote is! 

Make sure to follow this blog and all of my social media for updates!

See ya!
        -Em


No comments:

Post a Comment